Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Are Torlen Professional Hair straighteners good?

I just bought a Torlen Hair straightener. ive tried it out, its alright.. but i can't find anything about it on the web. no website nothing. there are some reviews saying its not the best and that it dies... the lady said i can return it.. i just need some more input.. anyone else have troubles with it? its pink btw.Are Torlen Professional Hair straighteners good?
Never heard of itAre Torlen Professional Hair straighteners good?
My hair dresser used a mini Torlen professional on my hair last week. He loved it and so did I. I ended up buying one and so far, I;m very happy with it. It does a very smooth job.

Report Abuse



I was thinking of buying Torlen Professional Hair straightener. It looks like you have been using it for a bit. Will you recommend it for anyone? The lady in the store says that it is solid ceramic plats and it also has termaline crystals in it as well. It goes up to 410 degrees. Is that good?

Report Abuse



yea i think i have the same one the posters talkin bout. its alright i guess.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment