Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Does the Remington: Remington Professional Hair Straightener work? DETAILS....?

I used the remington wet2straight. it ruined my hair, and im kinda iffy on using the same brand. but if I used a heat protecting spray/creme, would this striaghtner be good and keep my hair protected and less fried?





thank you(:Does the Remington: Remington Professional Hair Straightener work? DETAILS....?
I hated the wet to straight. It sucked.


I've been through a lot of straighteners and my best advice to you is buy a revlon.


Revlon's are outstanding. they last for years, they are cheap but high quality.


Seriously.


My last few straighteners were conairs, and they all broke!


Trust me on this one, revlon is the best you can get, besides the high end straighteners.Does the Remington: Remington Professional Hair Straightener work? DETAILS....?
the wet2dry worked for me on dry hair but not wet i wouls NEVER EVER try to dry my hair that way. =[ just a bad idea.


i personally am happy with the results of the straightener but idk everyones hair is different, so good luck?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment