Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do you have use heat protection creme when you straighten your hair with professional hair straighteners?

I use heat setting 190. And i don't use any heat protection creme. And straightn my hair once two weeks.Do you have use heat protection creme when you straighten your hair with professional hair straighteners?
heat protection creme is always a good idea, but when i straighten my hair with my Chi i generally dont even bother...my hair is not too damaged and i straighten it every day :DDo you have use heat protection creme when you straighten your hair with professional hair straighteners?
some people tell me i don't have to straighten my hair but i feel like i do have to.. =/ i use a straightner every SINGLE DAY lol i go to school so i have to look presentable and on the weekends i go out...off topic


but i set my straighter at 400 on the Paul Mitchell my hair isn't damaged i have a few split ends but it's not bURNT or anything but heat protection is good but you really don't have to.
No, you don't. That's about how often I straighten my hair and I don't have any problems, but my hair has always been very healthy. If your hair is prone to dryness, breakage, or split ends, I would use at least a protective heat spray. If not, then just condition your hair well when you wash it and it should be fine.
i would suggest leave in conditioner and not straitening your hair as much as you do beacause your frying your hair and thats not the best thing to do for it!!


good luck,


Anna Bahm
i use heat setting 230 and sometimes i dont bother, but its better to.
There is a new product called ';It's a 10'; that protects against heat damage. It is a great product.
dont worry about it, I straighten my hair, i dont use any sort of creme and my hair is in greath health.
You shou;d but you dont have to
i never do but i set it at 140

No comments:

Post a Comment