Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Elite Professional Hair Straightener?

I have a hair straightener from Sally Beauty Supply that I bought 3-4 years ago. On the side of the straightener it says Elite Professional, and that's all. I don't have the box so I don't know if this is a brand or what. I was just wondering if anyone else has had or has one because I can't find it on the internet anywhere. I don't really know why I care, because I don't really like it, but I would just like to know if you can share a brand name or website or experiences or anything.! : )





Elite Professional Hair Straightener?
I got a straihtener for christmas this year and the brand is Zoe the slogan is Beauty for life. That works great!!!Elite Professional Hair Straightener?
i got julbere titanium tools from sally and its the best straightener ive had so far

No comments:

Post a Comment