Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is the best professional hair straightener?

I have really thick wavy and curly shoulder length hair. I have a wet to dry straightner that works ok but i want to buy a professional one that will work REALLY well. I have tried so many flat irons and none of them have worked. So if anyone has any suggestions on what hair straightner would be the best for my type of hair i would greatly appreciate it.What is the best professional hair straightener?
a chi for sure (:


i have the same hair type as you and it works great on me! :D


hope i helped


good luck!What is the best professional hair straightener?
Try a Chi or Sedu, you can't use them when your hair is wet though......





Also be sure to use a heat protectant and separate your hair into sections to get maximum hair straightness!
I do not care what other people say listen to me Hun, I have hair exactly the same hair as you and chi REALLY WOrKS!!
I'm not really sure . Wet to dry straighteners aren't supposed to work that well. My straightener is okay but im not sure what type it is. I've heard from other questions like this that Chi straighteners are supposed to be really good .
Okay everyone is saying get the CHI straightener honestly hun it does not work as well as people make it seem. My hair is totally like yours and i got the CHI straightener i paid $130 and i dont really like it, Its a think flat iron and it takes longer to straighten. Also when you straighten your hair with the CHI on my hair it frizzes up and kinda flips out, (maybe its just my hair) but i dont really like it. I though i'd pay 130 and it would work a lot better. But in my personal opion i think you should the the Hot Tool Straightner it works really good i used for over 5 years never broke and it straighten my hair really good my hair was very wavy and thick and it worked amazling. The good thing is its only $40 dollors and compare to the CHI straightner works better. :)
a chi is the best i think. it dosent fry my hair.. i use it everyday.
I think Chi in pink lolz
Chi Straighteners work very well on my clients and they love how their hair turns out. And I would NEVER recommend that you get a straightener that you can use on wet hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment